Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Life is good....

This week has been a good one in my book of life! Seriously, I found out something that made me smile on Monday and I am still smiling today :) So here are some of my quotes (I just found them laying around) that have and still do inspire me. I LOVE quotes...good ones. I want to share them with everyone so that they can smile with me too! If you have any to share with me please do!

Life isn't about FINDING yourself, it's about CREATING yourself!

Some hearts just get lucky sometimes-

Make the most of everyday-

My decisions have paved the road in front of me-

Fall in love and hold nothing back-

Live, Laugh, Love-

Learn from your mistakes-

Eye for an eye and the whole world would go blind-

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you imagined-

Everything in my past has made me who I am today-

Dance like no one is watching-

No comments: