Saturday, August 25, 2007

A day with my best friend, also known as my brother Aaron!







Friday was another beautiful day! I had made plans with my little brother because summer is coming to an end and that means he goes back to EWU and me to CWU :-( So we planned a day of put-put and sushi!! We had so much fun, we were like kids again! If you know me I am like a kid 24/7 anyway :-) The put-put was great and neither of us are master put-putters just yet but we have decided that maybe we will have to practice our skills on the Wii and maybe just maybe we will get better! As for Sushi Town MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm! It is my favorite restraunt! I even had a first date with a guy had a crush FOREVER there...well I still have a crush on him but now he lives far away :-( I could never tell if he liked me back for sure, maybe he was just shy, maybe our timing was bad??? Why is it that even though I am the most outgoing person ever, that when it comes to someone you really like you just get so shy & afraid of rejection???? I guess I should have just asked him.....well I guess I may never know!

My brother & I are planning on going back next week! I have also planned a sushi outting with some of my girl friends! Seriously if you have never tried sushi DO IT!!!

1 comment:

Mr. Flarity said...

Sushi Town and the putting zoo?!?! NICE.