Sunday, February 24, 2013

UC is bringing me back to my blogging days lol!

I haven't been on here in a long time!!!  Mostly because I have been living my life as a teacher and fighting UC in the mix. I figured I should write a post and start using my blog again because I am actively posting on the I Have UC website and linking it to my blog. 

I have found the internet to be a place where I can vent.  A place where I can meet others who are going through the same things I am and can understand where I am coming from.  Trying to explain UC to someone who doesn't have it is hard.  They always say something like, "I had the flu really bad once" or "I have IBS" lol if they only took that and multiplied it by 100!!! 

Well I just wanted to update this blog since it has been....well 6 years!!!  Time flies, whether you are having fun or not :-P

No comments: